This site is managed and operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education. Your use of this site is an agreement to the policy and conditions below.
- Copyright information
- Technical information
- Legal matters
■ Accessibility Policy
■ Copyright information
- １ The copyrights for all individual pieces of data published on this site (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) belong as a general rule to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education. However, the copyrights for some photographs and other data belong to the original creators. Additionally, this site as a whole is a “compilation,” and therefore subject to copyright and protected by copyright laws.
- ２ Except for “reproduction for private use,” “quotation,” and other special exceptions under copyright law, reproduction or re-use of the materials on this site without permission is prohibited.
- １ Any and all links to the top page of this website, both commercial and noncommercial, are generally permitted. It is not necessary to contact this site’s administrators regarding such links. However, please ensure that the following guidelines are followed.
（１）When linking to this site, clearly state that this site is the “Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education Tokyo Cultural Properties Database.”
（２）Please do not create any links to which any of the following descriptions applies or may apply.
- ・Links of a libelous or defamatory nature, or that intentionally damage the reputation or credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- ・Links that violate or that may violate trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights; assets; privacy; rights to the usage of one’s likeness; or other rights owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- ・Links that place the site within a frame or otherwise can cause misunderstandings among third-party visitors by rendering the contents in such a way that it is unclear they belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education
- ・Any links aside from the above that violate or may violate any laws, rules, regulations, public order and morality, or that obstruct or may obstruct the administration of this site.
- ・Links that make unauthorized use of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education’s logo or mark.
- ・Links of a form that misrepresents that origin of information.
- ２ The contents of this site or its URL may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Please understanding this prior to using the site.
- ４ To link to a page other than this site’s top page, please first contact the “contact address” listed at the bottom of that specific page.
■ Technical information
１ Recommended environment
- Use of the following browsers is recommended for the safest and most comfortable experience on this site:
- It is possible for the user to decline cookies through the use of appropriate browser settings. Disabling cookies in this way will not hinder use of this site in any major way.
３ Information system security
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education has taken the following measures to protect this site’s information assets from threats.
■ Legal matters
- Please note that the contents and URL of this site may be changed or deleted without notice.
- The following activities are prohibited in the use of this site:
３ Applicable laws
- Interpretation and application of this Site Policy and use of this site will adhere to the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified.